We pushed out a quick update this morning. Here's what went down:
- Change: Updated prices to $24/month or $240/year
- Minor Tweak: Added fancy-pants image compression and changed up some default image sizes within the app to make it nice and peppy. Shouldn't see any lag anymore when "Initializing Meeting" for IPS meetings. Wooooot!
- Minor Tweak: Give new paid members the option to continue or end the Setup Tips when signing up.
- Minor Tweak: Updated the way we handle discounts and coupons. Exciting stuff, no?
- Minor Tweak: Clarified some copy in a few places. Less confusing = more awesome.
- Minor Tweak: Adding a product to the cart doesn't send you to the cart anymore. You stay in the Designer so you can add more stuff to the cart. Yay, higher sales!
- Minor Tweak: If we can't load an image after 10 tries, you'll get a message to reload the page. This should end the spinning circles of death.
- Bugfix: In the Template Manager if there's only one product type, the filters now work again. Whoops.
- Bugfix: You can now print an entire order confirmation. Blame Cyrus. Thank Adrienne.
Quick Wins for a print-selling website
Fill your calendar with clients who want your photos in their homes.
Apply these 5-minute tweaks to your website to:
Attract clients who want more than the digital files
Use social media to encourage print sales
Get current clients excited for printed products
Finally do "show it to sell it" the RIGHT way
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.