Get excited! We pushed a new update to Swift Galleries out late Friday night. (Yes. This is what we do with our Friday nights now... do we know how to party, or what?)
Here's what changed in update 2017.2 (pretty creative name, huh?):
- Huuuuuuuge backend update. No, not that backend. You're gross. Basically, the core language that runs Swift Galleries was updated to the latest and greatest. The only difference you should see is an increase in peppiness.
- Changed from a 14 Day Free Trial to a 30 Day Free Trial. I will send a virtual beer to anyone who finds and notifies me of any lingering references to a 14 Day Trial. I think I found them all... I think.
- Overhauled the "Onboard" process. This is geek-speak for the process you go through when you first sign up. We changed a bunch of it to make it even easier to get up and running with Swift Galleries.
- Minor aesthetic tweaks and bug fixes. So minor, in fact, that I can't even remember any of them specifically. But I'm sure there were some in there.
- We've got a new website now, too. It's pretty. You're looking at it right now.
Questions about the update? Need help with anything? Let us know in the comments or just shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!