Well hello there, 3rd update this month! Here's what went down last night while you were sleeping:
- Update: Updated our Terms of Service to clarify some stuff around subscriptions and refunds. It's a riveting read.
- Update: You can now add new products into your account without doing the download-a-csv-then-upload-it-again dance. Just go to Manage Products, choose the Import from Swift Galleries option, and you're off to the races!
- Update: Added products from two international labs for our friends outside of the good ol' US of A (GTA Imaging and Trade Canvas Print, so far. Working on getting Loxley added as we speak).
- Minor Tweaks: Made some small button, text and new user tour changes to support all of the stuff above.
- Bugfixes: We fixed some bugs. They were minor. I can't even remember what they were. But they're gone now.
Does the thought of selling your work in-person give you a nervous twitch?
IPS Redefined is a FREE group hosted by Chris & Adrienne Scott for photographers who are curious about dipping their toe into In-Person Sales, but they have no idea where to even start.Join the group (it's free!)