Well hello there, 3rd update this month! Here's what went down last night while you were sleeping:
- Update: Updated our Terms of Service to clarify some stuff around subscriptions and refunds. It's a riveting read.
- Update: You can now add new products into your account without doing the download-a-csv-then-upload-it-again dance. Just go to Manage Products, choose the Import from Swift Galleries option, and you're off to the races!
- Update: Added products from two international labs for our friends outside of the good ol' US of A (GTA Imaging and Trade Canvas Print, so far. Working on getting Loxley added as we speak).
- Minor Tweaks: Made some small button, text and new user tour changes to support all of the stuff above.
- Bugfixes: We fixed some bugs. They were minor. I can't even remember what they were. But they're gone now.
Quick Wins for a print-selling website
Fill your calendar with clients who want your photos in their homes.
Apply these 5-minute tweaks to your website to:
Attract clients who want more than the digital files
Use social media to encourage print sales
Get current clients excited for printed products
Finally do "show it to sell it" the RIGHT way
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.