Quick! Tell me your average Cost of Goods Sold!
What's that? You're not sure? Ok... how about:
- How would you price a session or event you've never photographed before?
- How can you decrease high print prices, without losing profitability?
- What is the most important thing to keep in mind when pricing your work?
- What are the 5 key pricing strategies, and how are you using them in your photography business?
If you can't answer each of these questions without hesitation, you need our Best photography Pricing guide, pricing for profit!
Inside, you'll learn:
- The 5 Strategies of Pricing and how each of them should be used (pages 3-11)
- The difference between your Cost of Goods Sold and your General Expenses, and what your target should be for each (page 12)
- How to calculate your baseline product prices so you're 100% positive they're priced profitably (page 14)
- 3 powerful strategies for lowering high product prices, while also maintaining profitability (pages 15-18)
- The things you should consider when pricing for weddings and how they differ from portrait sessions (pages 19-20)
- Action steps for applying the things you learn in your business (pages 21-22)