Get excited! We pushed a new update to Swift Galleries out late Friday night. (Yes. This is what we do with our Friday nights now... do we know how to party, or what?)
Here's what changed in update 2017.2 (pretty creative name, huh?):
- Huuuuuuuge backend update. No, not that backend. You're gross. Basically, the core language that runs Swift Galleries was updated to the latest and greatest. The only difference you should see is an increase in peppiness.
- Changed from a 14 Day Free Trial to a 30 Day Free Trial. I will send a virtual beer to anyone who finds and notifies me of any lingering references to a 14 Day Trial. I think I found them all... I think.
- Overhauled the "Onboard" process. This is geek-speak for the process you go through when you first sign up. We changed a bunch of it to make it even easier to get up and running with Swift Galleries.
- Minor aesthetic tweaks and bug fixes. So minor, in fact, that I can't even remember any of them specifically. But I'm sure there were some in there.
- We've got a new website now, too. It's pretty. You're looking at it right now.
- Product Reviews! We're staring to post a slew of product review videos. They'll walk you through all of the details on some of the best selling wall art products out there. You can get to them through the Wall Art Product Directory. Just click the button that says "See the Product Review". We'll continue adding more reviews as we go.
Questions about the update? Need help with anything? Let us know in the comments or just shoot us an email to email@example.com!
You could start selling
in the next 5 minutes!
Don't miss a step, get the free checklist!
Review by Erin Smagala
Check out Erin's work at erinsmagala.com.